Enspir is seeking a Network/Systems Administrator. This position is part of our network/systems operations team, so candidates must be passionate about technology. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. A successful Network/Systems Administrator will have excellent skills in prioritizing and completing tasks under little supervision. You have the opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing tech company focused on the SaaS, Blockchain and Enterprise Software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to customers and staff on a variety of hardware and software issues
- Identify, track, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Manage and maintain LAN, web-filter, routers, firewalls, VPN including configuration and setup.
- Manage and maintain Windows Active Directory servers
- Manage multiple cloud environments, including AWS and VMWare.
- Monitor network and server performance, logs, and events, client and server updates, endpoint protection, etc.
- Ability to identify potential points of failure
- Maintain documentation of all IT systems and equipment asset tracking.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly backups, know all backup procedures and restore.
- Monitor and update Windows updates and antivirus applications.
- Maintain Servers-update and keep a log of errors.
- Maintain a log of all support contracts and expiration dates.
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborate with Customer Support, Engineering, and Software development teams on complex problems
- Team player
- Proficiency in all basic computer applications including excel, outlook, and word
- Flexible working hours but will require availability via phone or cell from 6AM-6PM CST daily
- Vendor management
Desired Technical Skills (not required)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Rackspace
- Linux experience (centOS, Ubuntu, etc)
- Zendesk experience
- Google Apps (G-Suite)
- Voice over IP systems
3+ years network and systems administration
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: Based on experience and needs
- Network/Systems Administration: 3 years
- Virtual. Global locations accepted.